GET ON TRACK WITH velocity AUTOSPORTS!
- In car instructors for all Novice Drivers throughout the day.
- Instructors for Intermediate and Advanced drivers who want to work on a particular skill.
- Helmets available (bring your own if you have one).
- Upgrades from Novice to Intermediate drivers.
- 5 sessions of 20 minutes on average per day (that’s 100 racing minutes).
- Catered lunch with hot/cold beverages.
- Track photographer for social media.
It doesn’t matter what car you bring to drive. 75% of people coming to a track day are bringing Honda's, Matias, Subaru's and BMW's. The other 25% are a mixed bag ranging from Lamborghini's to vintage 1960’s rally cars.
We always group drivers together based on speed and experience!
Contact us for pricing and private track day events!
This is where EVERYONE begins (unless you have previous lapping day experience). The day begins with a driver’s meeting where we talk about the track, weather conditions and any additional rules for the day. From there you hit the track in your car with one of our experienced race instructors. In the first 20 minute session, you learn to control your car and yourself and the turns in the track. Further sessions will expand into cornering, breaking points, hitting the apex and more. You’ll expand into learning the traction limits of the car, maintaining speed, faster ways around the turns, gearing and trail braking. By the final session of the day you should be ready to go out on your own (if you feel ready).
Passing is only permitted in this group by point by in designated areas.
Instructors have determined you can drive on your own and with less supervision, as now you are ready to apply all the lessons and skills from Group Novice, including learning to share the track with others. Passing zones are open but are still by point by only, and speeds are pushed. Where Novice is about learning skills, Intermediate is about gaining experience in various skill areas. And if you have a trouble spot you want to work on, our instructors are always standing by to jump in the car with you for a session. This is where you can really begin to unleash your car as it was meant to be driven!
Advanced is for serious drivers with multiple track days of experience. Passing is open but by point by only. This group is where you will find a wide mix of cars and people, from Ferrari's coming out to stretch their legs, to advanced enthusiasts coming to set personal records, to full on race cars coming to do setup test and tune.
- Vehicle is in safe operating condition
- Mufflers!! There is a max sound limit on race tracks!
- Seat belts must be in full working order for driver and passenger seats
- Valid driver’s license!
- A minimum of a DOT approved helmet, though we can provide one if you don’t have one.
- A willingness to learn to drive smoothly first… speed comes after control.
Velocity Autosports uses online registration with Motorsportreg.com Please use the following link for more Details, Programs/Events, and Additional Information.